Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Consultants
KANAVA International, LLC is recruiting short-term, M&E consultants for potential assignments in support of KANAVA International’s work on USAID-funded projects, including potential assignments in Jordan.
Consultants will work to develop and support KANAVA's M&E activities. Specific tasks may include:
- Design and implement performance and impact evaluations, cross‐sector evaluations, whole‐of‐project evaluations, including data collection methods and protocols;
- Design, develop, and complete needs assessments, analytical reports and rapid appraisals, and surveys;
- Develop and complete data quality assessments, and data quality verification techniques.
- Strong English language skills (native or professional levels in speaking, reading, and writing), fluency in Arabic, French, or Spanish a plus;
- Advanced degree preferred international relations, economics, statistics, political science, public policy, or relevant field;
- Expertise in quantitative and qualitative methodologies, research, management information systems for M&E, data quality assessments, data analysis, report writing and presentation.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in designing and field testing large-scale surveys and other data collection instruments;
- Experience applying Big Data Analytics to integrated platforms that cross related USAID programs within a country, particularly, demonstrated experience analyzing accomplishments and shortfalls and differentiating these between design and implementation;
- Familiarity with USAID policies related to evaluation and performance management;
- Demonstrated abilities in program/project results monitoring and reporting, including the use of knowledge management tools to collect performance indicator information;
- Strong writing and communications skills.
KANAVA spurs economic development by helping build sustainable organizations, focusing on strengthening their management capacity to better support their technical work. As a women-owned and service-disabled veteran-owned small business, KANAVA brings half a century of experience in military operations, diplomacy, and international development. We currently work on projects in Africa, Asia, and the U.S.
Please send CV electronically to email@example.com, subject line: M&E ST Recruit. Candidates will be selected on an on-going basis; only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.