Management Capacity Building Consultants
KANAVA International, LLC is recruiting short-term, management capacity building consultants for potential assignments in support of KANAVA International’s work on USAID-funded projects.
Consultants will work to develop and support Kanava’s management capacity building activities. Specific tasks may include:
- Use established methodology to conduct formal organizational assessments and gap analyses for selected local organizations;
- Conduct targeted assessments of systems, policies, procedures, and/or management capacities of organizations;
- Use organizational data to develop tailored reporting, recommendations, capacity building strategies and/or work plans;
- Develop and deliver trainings on priority capacity building areas for local partners.
- Strong English language skills (native or professional levels in speaking, reading, and writing), fluency in Arabic, French, or Spanish a plus;
- Advanced degree preferred in business administration, organizational behavior, or a related field;
- Minimum 7 years of progressively responsible experience in organizational development, organizational assessments or capacity building within an international development context;
- Demonstrable experience providing management capacity assistance and/or mentoring to local organizations, private sector companies, or associations;
- Interpersonal and communication skills and experience working in collaboration with partners, donors, and NGOs;
- Strong organizational, writing, and communications skills.
KANAVA spurs economic development by helping build sustainable organizations, focusing on strengthening their management capacity to better support their technical work. As a women-owned and service-disabled veteran-owned small business, KANAVA brings half a century of experience in military operations, diplomacy, and international development. We currently work on projects in Africa, Asia, and the U.S.
Please send CV electronically to email@example.com, subject line: Capacity Building ST Recruit. Candidates will be selected on an on-going basis; only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.